The Worst Start-Up Enemy - Negative Feedback - "Ask The Business Expert" - Podcast
Updated: Jun 10
Well, not quite, and let me help you plan for this in advance.
A new business start up with Samantha, who is worried about and how to deal with negative feed back; Charlotte would like to know how to make money out of her recently set-up CIC or whether she would faire better as a charity and Melanie asks how important networking is.
As per the usual generous weekly give-away: The first three people to send in a business question will receive Free 2-Days Training in the VisionsNspire's Online Business Mastery Program. Plus your question will be answered on our next Friday show.
Here are some useful actions for businesses:
Take time now and take stock of your business.
• What do people currently need?
• What can you do or offer to meet immediate need
• What would have been your “normal” for this time of year?
• What has been upended, and how?
• What do you still have? COVID-19 and Business Restarts
At some time, business will transition and begin the process of restarting and rebuilding. Start thinking about what the new realities will be.
• What will business look like?
• What will have changed – customer expectations? resources? priorities?
• What will your past, present and future customers and clients need?
• What will they want?
• What will be their emotional needs?
• What will continue to evolve, and how quickly will these evolutionary changes occur?